- Doulas and Baby Nurses
- Birth and Parenting Classes
- Belly Casting
- Rent our Space
- Instructional Videos
- Retail Participants
- Contact Us
- About Us
While each of our Sacramento's BabyStop doulas (meet our doulas here!) provide their own unique services and takes on birth, breastfeeding and babies, each of our doulas provide the following services for all clients.
- Baby care/information. Not sure how to change a diaper, dress a baby or tell if baby is getting enough to eat? Or do you just need someone to tell you you’re doing a great job? Our postpartum doulas can help with baby information and more.
- Light meal prep. Need someone to toss a salad, chop up some vegetables or just put a frozen lasagna in the oven for you? Then our doulas can help!
- Light chores. Are the dishes and laundry piling up? Do you need someone to organize all the baby’s stuff? Then our postpartum/antepartum doulas can help with light chores such as these.
- Light errand running. Are you out of milk and bread but don’t want to leave the house with your newborn? Or perhaps, you're on bedrest and can't leave the house. Then ask your antpartum/postpartum doula to pick up those few essentials you need.
- Sibling care. Do you have other children? Have you noticed that second your baby needs you, your other child(ren) need you too? Or are you on bedrest and can't take care of your children. Then our antepartum/postpartum doula can help either by taking care of your baby so you can spend time with other children or help other children with their needs.
- Nighttime care. Is your baby keeping you up at night? Do you want someone who can help you out at night so you can get a little extra sleep? Then one of our doulas can help!
Learn more about our birth doula services in Sacramento!
$20 - $35/hour with a four-hour minimum. Payment is expected at the end of each day unless other arrangements are made. Please pay your doula